- MED in Psychology of Education
- B.Hons, Med Z’Bwe
- Zengeya, A., 2002.Early adolescents’ self esteem and achievement. Zimbabwe Journal of educational research, 14(3),197-212
- Matsumoto, et al. 2009 Hypocrisy or maturity? Culture and context differentiation, European journal of personality, 23 (3),251-264
- Matsumoto,et al. 2008a.Culture,emotion regulation, and adjustment. Journal of personality and social psychology, 94(6), 925-937
- Matsumoto,et al. 2008b.Mapping expressive differences around the world: The relationship between emotional display rules and individualism versus collectivism. Journal of cross-cultural psychology,39,(1),55-74
- Zengeya-Makuku, V., Bhukuvhani, C. E., Kusure, L. and Zengeya, A. 2013. Secondary School Teachers’ Conceptions of Indigenous Knowledge: A basis for its inclusion into the curriculum. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, 2 (8), 446-452.
- Zengeya-Makuku, V., Sunzuma, G., Zengeya, A. and Bhukuvhani, C. E. 2013. The quality of teaching practice (TP) supervision and assessment of science student-teachers at the Bindura University of Science Education (BUSE). Journal of Education, 3 (1), 48-53.
- Bhukuvhani*, C. Munakandafa, W. Aspinas Tigere, A., Munodawafa, V., Mr Alfred Zengeya and Mupa, M.2012. Addressing Teaching Practice Quality Assurance Issues in Open and Distance Learning Science Teacher Training: A Case Study in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Social Science Tommorow (IJSST),1(8), 1-6.