- PhD (Business Administration) focusing on Leadership – National University of Science & Technology (NUST)
- MBA – Birmingham University
- BSc Hons (Admin) – University of Zimbabwe
- CIM (Diploma) – Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Economics & Management Science (Postgrad.) – University of Pretoria
- Diploma in Market Oriented Small Business Development Services, (MOSBDS) – ILO
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications – City & Guilds
SPECIFIC ACADEMIC UNIVERSITY TEACHING EXPERIENCE IN YEARS:
16 years of teaching experience at both undergraduate and Master’s level
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESEARCH INTERESTS:
- Succession Planning
- Management Information Systems & E-Commerce
RECORD OF POSTGRADUATE SUPERVISION IN THE LAST 5 YEARS:
- Supervised 150 undergraduate students
- Supervised 25 Postgraduate students
- Currently supervising 2 PhD students
- Mwenje, J. (2016). An Investigation of Leadership Styles among Pentecostal Churches in Zimbabwe. African Journal of Business Management, 10(3), pp. 55-74.
- Mwenje, J. (2016). Identification of Growth Strategies among Pentecostal Churches in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Current Research, 8(4), pp. 30084-30094.
- Mwenje, J. (2016). Succession Plan among Pentecostal Churches in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Development Research, 6(4), pp. 7588-7597.
- Mwenje, J. (2016). Financial Sustainability of Pentecostal Churches in Zimbabwe. Journal of Sustainable Development, 18(1), pp. 73-82.
- Dube, K. & Mwenje, J. (2016). An Investigation into the Relevance of a Mobile Medical Expert System as a Provider of Medical Advice and Diagnosis to Patients in Zimbabwe.
RESEARCH PAPERS IN PROGRESS
- Mwenje, J. (2016). Application of the Grounded Theory in Building Leadership Models by Utilising the Leadership Styles. A Focus on Pentecostal Churches in Zimbabwe (accepted).
- Mwenje, J. & Mwenje, E. (2016). Leadership Styles in Organizations during Harsh Economic Environments. ( Proof Reading)
- Mwenje, J. & Mukanga, F. (2016). A Study of the Value Addition by Information Systems to a Service Providing Business at the Meteorological Services Department in Zimbabwe . ( Under Review)
- Mwenje, J. (2016). The Influence that Leadership Styles have on the Growth of Pentecostal Churches in Zimbabwe. (Under Review).
- Gundiza, C. & Mwenje, J. (2016). Impact of Print Advertising on the Sales Volume of Products in Zimbabwe’s Telecommunication Companies. (Work-in progress).