- PhD (Business Administration) focusing on Leadership – National University of Science & Technology (NUST);
- MBA – Birmingham University (UK);
- BSc Hons (Pol. & Admin.) – University of Zimbabwe;
- CIM (Diploma) – Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK);
- Business Administration (Advanced Postgrad.) – Birmingham University (UK);
- Economics & Management Science (Postgrad. focusing on research) – University of Pretoria (SA);
- Diploma in Market Oriented Small Business Development Services, (MOSBDS) – ILO;
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications – City & Guilds (UK); and
- Several other diploma and certificate qualifications which include HIV and AIDS counseling certificate, Pastoral certificate etc.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Landline: +263 662 106 284
Cell: +263 772 749 583
Dr Mwenje has 21 years lecturing experience for both undergraduate and master’s programmes. She joined Bindura University of Science Education (BUSE) in 2016. Prior to that she lectured at the National University of Science and Technology (NUST) from 1999 up to 2016. She has also lectured on part time basis at Solusi University and African Leadership Management Academy (ALMA).
She has published 13 articles in refereed journals, has published a book and a book chapter. She also won a research grant. Her main areas of interest are Leadership, Succession planning, Conflict management, Business Research Methods (Research Methodology) including short courses. She has and continues to supervise PhD and masters students
Dr Mwenje has worked with several organisations including NGOs on empowering SMEs and youths. She also worked as a project coordinator empowering SMEs and youths through skills training in starting up business, record keeping. She has also worked with churches on empowering youths through Junior Achievement programmes and in the care ministry which addresses the needs of the disadvantaged.
Dr Mwenje is also a certified marriage officer and a Commissioner of Oaths under the Government of Zimbabwe.
- Publications/Books/Research Grant
Dr Mwenje has published 15 journal articles in refereed journals, one book, one book chapter and won a research grant.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/RESEARCH INTERESTS
- Succession Planning
- Conflict Management
- Management and marketing