- B.BA Computer Information System (SOLUSI)
- MBA (MSU)
Mobile Money and Electronic Commerce
- Dube, T., Chitakunye, P., and Chummun, B., Z. (2014), Mobile Money as a Strategy of Financial Inclusion in Rural Communities, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 5, No 25.
- Dube, T. and Chitura, T. (2010), Electronic Commerce Benefits and Adoption Barriers in Small and Medium Enterprises in Gweru, Zimbabwe. Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, Vol. 15, No. 1.
- Dube, T., Chitura, T and Runyowa, L. (2009), â€œAdoption and use of Internet banking in Zimbabwe: an exploratory study.â€ Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, Vol. 14, No. 1.
- Njanike, C., Dube, T., and Mashayanye, E. (2009), The Effectiveness of Forensic Auditing in Detecting, Investigating and Preventing Bank Frauds, Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa, Vol.10, No. 4.
- Chitura, T., Chari, F. and Dube T. (2007) â€œService quality and customer satisfaction: a case of the mobile telecommunication industry in Gweru, Zimbabwe.â€ Southern Africa Journal of Education, Science and Technology
- Chitura, T., Mupemhi, S., Dube, T. and Bolongkikit, J. (2008), â€œBarriers to electronic commerce adoption and usage in small and medium enterprises: a critical literature reviewâ€Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce,Vol.13, No 2
- Chitura, T., Chuma, W., Dube, T. and Runyowa, L. (2008) â€œElectronic commerce benefits and adoption barriers in small and medium enterprises in Gweru, Zimbabwe.â€ School of Economics and Finance, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, South Africa, Discussion Paper No. 79,
Major Research Projects
PhD Research Mobile Money