- PhD in Commerce (Business Management) – NMU-SA
- Masters in Business Administration: MSU.
- Master of Science in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) in Marketing: NUST.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education: BUSE.
Cell: +263 772 129 585
- Supply Chain Management.
- Mukucha, P. 2021. An evaluation of the operational efficiency of pizza restaurants in Zimbabwe. Southern Africa Journal of Science and Technology, 5(ii). https://dx.doi.org/10.4314/sajest.v5i2.39827.
- Mukucha, P., Mushanyuri, B. E. & Jaravaza, D. C. 2021. Green Sourcing: Effects on Supplier Performance Metrics in Fast Food Restaurants in Frontier Markets. Logistics, Supply Chain, Sustainability and Global Challenges, 12(1): 47-59.
- Mukucha, P., Mushanyuri, B. E. & Chari, F. 2021. The influence of outbound logistics on utility. Southern Africa Journal of Science and Technology, 5(ii). https://dx.doi.org/10.4314/sajest.v5i2.39829.
Mukucha, P & Chari, F. 2021. The influence of supplier development, in the form of contract farming, on performance in Zimbabwean tobacco industry. Cogent Business & Management, 8:1, 1968732, DOI: 10.1080/23311975.2021.1968732.
Mukucha, P & Jaravaza, D. C. 2021. Global fast foods Brands: The role of consumer ethnocentrism in frontier markets. Journal of Industrial Distribution & Business, 12(6):7-21. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.13106/jidb.2021.vol12.no 6.7
- Mukucha, P., Manyika, T. & Madhuku, G. & Chari. F. 2020. The effects of business process outsourcing on the quality of catering services in the tertiary education industry in Zimbabwe. Congent Business & Management, 7:1-11. https://doi.org/1080/23311975.2020.1741314.
- Mukucha, P., Rootman C. & Mazibuko, N. E. 2019. Service encounter experience antecedents and outcomes in the Zimbabwean restaurant industry. Journal of Contemporary Management, 16(2):513-537.
- Mukucha, P. 2014. A comparative study of emotional labour practice in the Zimbabwean services industry. International journal of management sciences, 2(1):12-18.
- Chirimubwe, R. G., Nyengerai, S., Mukucha, P., Musekiwa, A. & Masamha, B. 2013. Impact of demographic factors on consumers’ perceptions towards valuable insurance. International journal of innovative research and development, 2(11): 482-489.
- Nyengerai, S., Jaravaza, D. C., Mukucha, P., Chirimubwe, R. & Manjoro, E. 2013. Determinants of perceptions towards private label brands in Zimbabwe. The role of familiarity, store image, demographic factors, and consumer characteristics. Greener journal of business and management studies, 3(5):224-230.
- Mukucha, P. 2013. The mediation effects of perceived quality on the relationship between employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction. Journal of studies in accounts and economics, 1(3):9-16.
- Mukucha, P., Musekiwa, A., Chirimubwe, R. G., Jaravaza., D. C. & Nyengerai, S. 2012. Customers’ emotional responses to employees’ displayed positive emotions. Australian journal of business and management research, 2(6):40-46
- Musekiwa, A., Njanike, C. & Mukucha, P. 2010. Gender effects on customer satisfaction in the banking industry: a case of commercial banks in Bindura, Zimbabwe. Journal of business management and economics, 2(1):40-44.
Major research Projects
- Supply Chain Management.