- Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Marketing (NUST)
- Bachelor of Commerce Special Honours Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management (LSU)
- Master of Science Degree in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management (BUSE)
- Masters in Business Administration (MSU)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education (BUSE)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Management (NMU)
Cell: +263 772 129 585
- Supply Chain Management.
- Sixpence, S., Mukucha, P., Muzanenhamo, L., & Ukpere, I. W. 2023. Consumer Dining Duration and Spending: The Role of Emotional Labour Practice in the Restaurant Industry. Annals of Spiru Haret University. Economic Series, 23(2):213-236. https://doi.org/10.26458/23212.
- Mukucha,, Jaravaza, D. C. & Nyengerai, S. 2023. Circular economy of shopping bags in emerging markets: a demographic comparative analysis of propensity to reuse plastic bags versus cotton bags and paper bags. Cogent Engineering (OAEN). https://doi.org/10.1080/23311916.2023.2176582.
- Mukucha, P., Jaravaza, D. C. & Jaravaza, N. 2023. Female genital modification: untangling visual attractiveness of female genitalia from an Afrocentric perspective of male sexual partners. Cogent Social Sciences. https://doi.org/10.1080/23311886.2023.2226895.
- Mukucha, P. & Jaravaza, D. C. 2023. Shockvertising of luxurious fast-foods brands in emerging markets: Differential effects of consumer demographic profiles. Cogent Business & Management, 10(2): 2220199. https://doi.org/10.1080/23311975.2023.2220199
- Mukucha, P. & Chari, F. 2023. The moderating role of vendor managed inventory on the Bullwhip Effect in the COVID-19 Pandemic. Cogent Business and Management, 10(1):1-15. https://doi.org/10.1080/23311975.2022.2158604.
- Mukucha, P. & Chari, F. 2023. The moderating effect of farming contracts on the relationship between responsive supply chain elements and supply chain resilience. Journal of Future Sustainability, 3 (2023) 1–8. Doi:10.5267/j.jfs.2022.11.001.
- Makudza, F., Jaravaza, D. C., Govha, T., Mukucha, P. & Saruchera, F. Enhancing supply chain agility through e-procurement in a volatile frontier market. Journal of Transport and Supply Chain Management,17, a847. https://doi.org/10.4102/jtscm.v17i0.874.
- Jaravaza, D. C., Rusiro, J. & Mukucha, P. 2023. COVID 19 vaccination national radio advertising credibility assessment by rural consumers: the influence of indigenous medical knowledge systems and traditional beliefs. Cogent Public Health. https://doi.org/10.1080/27707571.2023.2178052 .
· Mukucha, P., Chari, F. & Manzini, S. 2023. An assessment of differential supplier category performance in the agro processing industry: A case for supplier development in the Zimbabwean tobacco industry. Journal of Future Sustainability, 3 (2023):223–232. 10.5267/j.jfs.2023.2.003.
- Mukucha, P. & Chari, F. 2022. Supply chain resilience: the role of supplier development in the form of contract farming in fast-food outlets in Zimbabwe. Continuity & Resilience Review, 4(3):280-299. https://doi.org/10.1108/CRR-03-2022-0006.
- Mukucha, P., Mushanyuri, B. E. & Chari, F. 2022. The influence of outbound logistics on utility. Southern Africa Journal of Science and Technology, 5(ii). https://dx.doi.org/10.4314/sajest.v5i2.39829.
- Mukucha, P., Jaravaza, D. C. Makudza, F. 2022. Towards Gender-Based Market Segmentation: The Differential Influence of Gender on Dining Experiences in the University Cafeteria Industry. Management and Economics Review, 7(2): 182-199. DOI:24818/mer/2022.06-06.
- Mukucha, P. 2022. An evaluation of the operational efficiency of pizza restaurants in Zimbabwe. Southern Africa Journal of Science and Technology, 5(ii). https://dx.doi.org/10.4314/sajest.v5i2.39827.
- Mukucha, P., Jaravaza, D.C., Makudza, F. 2022. Modelling customer loyalty intentions, food quality and demographic moderators in subsistence markets. Business Excellence and Management, 12(3):40-59. https://doi.org/10.24818/beman/2022.12.3-04.
- Mukucha, P. & Chari, F. 2021. The influence of supplier development in the form of contract farming on performance in Zimbabwean tobacco industry. Cogent Business and Management, 8(1): https://doi.org/10.1080/23311975.2021.1968732.
- Mukucha, P. & Jaravaza, D. C. 2021. Global fast foods Brands: The role of consumer ethnocentrism in frontier markets. Journal of Industrial Distribution & Business, 12(6):7-21. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.13106/jidb.2021.vol12.no6.7.
- Mukucha, P., Mushanyuri, B. E. & Jaravaza, D. C. 2021. Green Sourcing: Effects on Supplier Performance Metrics in Fast Food Restaurants in Frontier Markets. Logistics, Supply Chain, Sustainability and Global Challenges, 12(1): 47-59. https://sciendo.com/article/10.2478/jlst-2021-0004.
- Mukucha, P., Manyika, T. & Madhuku, G. & Chari. F. 2020. The effects of business process outsourcing on the quality of catering services in the tertiary education industry in Zimbabwe. Cogent Business & Management, 7:1-11. https://doi.org/1080/23311975.2020.1741314.
- Mukucha, P., Rootman C. & Mazibuko, N. E. 2019. Service encounter experience antecedents and outcomes in the Zimbabwean restaurant industry. Journal of Contemporary Management, 16(2):513-537.
- Mukucha, P. 2014. A comparative study of emotional labour practice in the Zimbabwean services industry. International Journal of Management Sciences, 2(1):12-18.
- Chirimubwe, R. G., Nyengerai, S., Mukucha, P., Musekiwa, A. & Masamha, B. 2013. Impact of demographic factors on consumers’ perceptions towards valuable insurance. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, 2(11): 482-489.
- Nyengerai, S., Jaravaza, D. C., Mukucha, P., Chirimubwe, R. & Manjoro, E. 2013. Determinants of perceptions towards private label brands in Zimbabwe. The role of familiarity, store image, demographic factors, and consumer characteristics. Greener Journal of Business and Management Studies, 3(5):224-230.
- Mukucha, P. 2013. The mediation effects of perceived quality on the relationship between employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction. Journal of Studies in Accounts and eEconomics, 1(3):9-16.
- Mukucha, P., Musekiwa, A., Chirimubwe, R. G., Jaravaza., D. C. & Nyengerai, S. 2012. Customers’ emotional responses to employees’ displayed positive emotions. Australian Journal of Business and Management Research, 2(6):40-46
- Musekiwa, A., Njanike, C. & Mukucha, P. 2010. Gender effects on customer satisfaction in the banking industry: a case of commercial banks in Bindura, Zimbabwe. Journal of Business Management and Economics, 2(1):40-44.
Data analysis using the following software packages
- Statistical Package for Social Scientists (SPSS)
- Analysis of Moment Structures (AMOS)