- PhD (Business Management) – (NMU-SA).
- Postgraduate Diploma in Tertiary Education – (BUSE)
- B.Com Honours Marketing (NUST)
- MBA (MSU)
- Musekiwa, A., Njanike, K., Mukucha, P. (2010). Gender Effects on Customer Satisfaction in Banking Industry a Case of Commercial Banks in Bindura, Zimbabwe. Journal of Business Management and Economics, 2(1), 40-44
- Mukucha, P., Musekiwa A., Chirimubwe, R.G., Jaravaza, D.C., Nyengerai, Sarah. (2012). Customers’ emotional responses to employees’ displayed positive emotions. Australian Journal of Business and Management Research, 2 (6), 40-46
- Mukucha P. (2013). The mediation effects of perceived service quality on the relationship between employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction. Journal of Studies in Accounts and Economics 1(3), 9-16
- Nyengerai, S., Jaravaza, D., Mukucha, P., Chirimubwe, R., Manjoro, E.(2013). Determinants of perception towards private label brands in Zimbabwe: The role of familiarity, store image, demographic factors and consumer characteristics. Greener Journal of Business and Management Studies. 3(5), 224-230.
- Chirimubwe, R.G., Nyengerai, S., Mukucha, P.,Musekiwa, A., Masamha, B. (2013). Impact of demographic factors on consumers’ perception towards valuables insurance. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, 2(11), 482-489.
- Mukucha, P (2014). A comparative study of emotional labour practice in the Zimbabwean services industry. International Journal of Management Sciences, 2(1), 12-18.
Major research Projects
- Emotional labour