DTech in Policing (TUT, RSA) 2017
MTech in Policing (TUT, RSA) 2014
Bsc in Police and Security Studies (BUSE) 2009
Criminology, Commercial Crime, Criminal Intelligence Analysis, National Security Analysis and Contemporary Policing
Criminology, Police Strategy, Police Accountability and National Security Issues
- Mugari, I & Olutola, A.A. 2019. The Human Rights Commission and Police Oversight in Zimbabwe. Acta Criminologica: African Journal of Criminology & Victimology 32(1)/2019, 119-140
- Mugari, I & Olutola, A. A. The efficacy of civic society and media in holding the Zimbabwe police to account, Journal of African Foreign Affairs (JoAFA), Vol 5, 2018, pp 67-89
- Mugari I & Obioha E.E. Patterns, Costs, and Implications of Police Abuse to Citizens’ Rights in the Republic of Zimbabwe, Social Sciences (MDPI). 2018, 7, 116; doi:10.3390/socsci7070116
- Mugari, I & Obioha E.E. Perspectives about execution of powers and functions by the Zimbabwe Republic Police. Corvinus Journal of Sociology and Social Policy vol.9 (2018)1, 127-149. Doi: 10.14267/cjssp.2018.1.06.
- Gona S, Mugari I., & Zondayi M. Curbing Reoffending through correctional programmes. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, 2014 Vol 3 (13).
- Mugari I., Maunga M., & Tiki C. Embracing intelligence – led policing in the Republic of Zimbabwe. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, 2015, Vol 4(2), 87-94.
- Maunga M., Mugari I. (Corresponding Author) & Tundu M. Perspectives on vigilantism in the Republic of Zimbabwe. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 2015, Vol 6 (5), 323-334, Doi:10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n5s1p323.
- Mugari I, Gombarume F.B., & Gona S. Police-public encounters, the inevitability of use of force. The International Journal of Humanities and Social Studies, 2016, Vol 4(1), 174-178.
- Mugari I., Gona S., Maunga M., & Chiyambiro, R. Cybercrime- The emerging threat to the financial services sector in Zimbabwe. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 2016, Vol 7 (3), 135-143, Doi:10.5901/mjss.2016.v7n3s1p135.
- Mugari I. and Olutola A. A. The Role of the Court and the Constitution on police oversight in Zimbabwe: Prospects and challenges. Journal of Economics and Public Finance, 2017 Vol 3 (2), 272-286, Doi:10.22158/jepf.v3n2p272.
- Mugari I. and Olutola A. A. Perceptions towards the effectiveness of the Internal Affairs Model for investigating police misconduct in the Republic of Zimbabwe. American Journal of Academic Research, 2017 Vol 2 (2), 46-68.
- Mugari I. Cyberspace enhanced payment systems in the Zimbabwean Retail Sector: Opportunities and threats. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2017, Vol 7 (3), 760-767.
- Mugari I. and Olutola A. A. 2017. Holding the Police to Account: The Role of Parliamentary Oversight. Paper Presented to the 3rd International Conference on Advances in Education and Social Sciences, 9- 11 October 2017, Instabul, Turkey. ISBN: 978-605-82433-0-9.
- Mugari, I. & Thabana, N. Foot patrols and crime prevention in Harare Central Business District: Police officers’ perspectives. Crime Prevention and Community Safety, Springer, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1057/s41300-017-0038-z.
International Conference Papers
- Mugari, I and Olutola A.A. 2019. The Threat of transnational Organised Crime in Southern Africa and the Role of Interpol. Paper presented to the 10th International Conference on Social Sciences, 3- 5 September, 2019, Vanderbijlpark, South Africa.
- Mugari, I and Olutola A. A. 2017. Holding the Police to Account: The Role of Parliamentary Oversight. Paper Presented to the 3rd International Conference on Advances in Education and Social Sciences, 9- 11 October 2017, Instabul, Turkey.
Mugari I. 2018. Rethinking the models of police oversight: Towards a new paradigm. In A. Farazmand (ed.), Global Encyclopedia of Public Administration, Public Policy, and Governance, Springer International Publishing AG, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-31816-5_3631-1