DTech in Policing (TUT, RSA) 2017
MTech in Policing (TUT, RSA) 2014
Bsc in Police and Security Studies (BUSE) 2009
Commercial Crime, Criminal Intelligence Analysis, National Security Analysis and Contemporary Policing
Criminology, Police Strategy, Police Accountability and National Security Issues
- Gona S, Mugari I., & Zondayi M. Curbing Reoffending through correctional programmes. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, 2014 Vol 3 (13).
- Mugari I., Maunga M., & Tiki C. Embracing intelligence – led policing in the Republic of Zimbabwe. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, 2015, Vol 4(2), 87-94.
- Maunga M., Mugari I. (Corresponding Author) & Tundu M. Perspectives on vigilantism in the Republic of Zimbabwe. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 2015, Vol 6 (5), 323-334, Doi:10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n5s1p323.
- Mugari I, Gombarume F.B., & Gona S. Police-public encounters, the inevitability of use of force. The International Journal of Humanities and Social Studies, 2016, Vol 4(1), 174-178.
- Mugari I., Gona S., Maunga M., & Chiyambiro, R. Cybercrime- The emerging threat to the financial services sector in Zimbabwe. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 2016, Vol 7 (3), 135-143, Doi:10.5901/mjss.2016.v7n3s1p135.
- Mugari I. and Olutola A. A. The Role of the Court and the Constitution on police oversight in Zimbabwe: Prospects and challenges. Journal of Economics and Public Finance, 2017 Vol 3 (2), 272-286, Doi:10.22158/jepf.v3n2p272.
- Mugari I. and Olutola A. A. Perceptions towards the effectiveness of the Internal Affairs Model for investigating police misconduct in the Republic of Zimbabwe. American Journal of Academic Research, 2017 Vol 2 (2), 46-68.
- Mugari I. Cyberspace enhanced payment systems in the Zimbabwean Retail Sector: Opportunities and threats. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2017, Vol 7 (3), 760-767.
- Mugari I. and Olutola A. A. 2017. Holding the Police to Account: The Role of Parliamentary Oversight. Paper Presented to the 3rd International Conference on Advances in Education and Social Sciences, 9- 11 October 2017, Instabul, Turkey. ISBN: 978-605-82433-0-9.
- Mugari, I. & Thabana, N. Foot patrols and crime prevention in Harare Central Business District: Police officers’ perspectives. Crime Prevention and Community Safety, Springer, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1057/s41300-017-0038-z.