- M.A Philosophy (UZ)
- Special Honours in Philosophy (UZ)
- B.A General Degree,UZ
AREAS OF RESEARCH INTEREST
Business Ethics and Epistemology
- Mangwende S, Karambakuwa R, Mauchi F, Gopo N.R, Mudavanhu V, Gombarume FB. A cross cultural investigation of Enterprenuership efficacy beliefs of rural and urban youths in Mashonaland Central Province , Zimbabwe. A Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa(vol 13 No. ,2011).
- Mauchi F , Nzaro R, Masvosva N, Karambakuwa RT, Damiyano D, Gopo NR, Gombarume FB, ,Mngwende S, Maonomano C.The effectiveness of cash management policies: A case study of Hunyani flexible products . Educational Research Journal, (vol. 2.7 pp 1299-July 2011)
- Mauchi FN, Njanike K, Karambakuwa RT, Gopo NR, Gombarume FB, Mangwende S. Enterprenuership Education Lessons: A case of Zimbabwean Tertiary Educatin Institutions. Educational research journal, (vol.2 7 pp 1306-1311.July 2011.)
- Mauchi FN, Njanike K, Damiyano D, Gopo NR, Gombarme FB, Mangwende S, Mutengezanwa M, Chazuza T, Muungani lN, Mugogo PC. An analysis of the risks associated with internet recruitment and the management of such risks in Zimbabwe. International research journal of management and business studies, (vol 1(7)pp. 225-232 September 2011).
- Karambakuwa RT, Shoniwa T, Murombo I, Mauchi FN, Gopo NR , Denhere W, Tafirei T,Chingarande A,Mudavanhu V.The impact of Zimbabwe tourism authority initiatives on tourist arrivals in Zimbabwe(2008-2009). Journal of sustainable developments in Africa( vo 13, no. 6, 2011.)
- Mutengezanwa M, Mauchi FN, Njanike K, Matanga J Gopo NR. The possibility of reintroducing the Zimbabwean dollar. Australian journal of business and management research.
- Gombarume FB, Chikomba C, Gopo NR. 2015. The impact of Forensic Accounting on fraud detection: A case of Makoni Rural District Council, Zimbabwe: Asian journal of Social Sciences and humanities, (vol 1 35:1-12)