- Studying for a Doctor of Technology in Public Management with the Durban University of Technology.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management with Robert Gordon University Aberdeen Business School, Scotland, UK (2013);
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Graduate School of Management – University of Zimbabwe (2010).
- Post graduate Diploma in Management for Executives – Graduate School of Management
- National Higher Diploma in Purchasing and Supply Management – Bulawayo Polytechnic (2002).
- A Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS).
Cell: +263779 717 881
Supply Chain Management, Public Procurement, Humanitarian supply chains in Zimbabwe
- Bongani Edwin Mushanyuri and Dr. Macleans Mzumara, “An assessment of comparative advantage of Mauritius”, European Journal of Sustainable Development (2013) page 35-42 ISSN 2239-5938
- Bongani Mushanyuri, “An evaluation of the Supplier selection and Evaluation process in Zimbabwean Universities” European Journal of Business and Economics, Vol 6 (2012), page 5-9 USSN 1804-5839
- Bongani Edwin Mushanyuri, “The impact of corporate social responsibility on sustainable supply chains; a review of literature”, European Journal of Business and Social Sciences, Vol 1 No 10 pp 52-60, January 2013 USSN 2235-767X.
- Bongani Mushanyuri and Macleans Mzumara, “An investigation of sectoral competitive advantage of Uganda: a possible procurement source?”, International Journal of Management Sciences and Business Research Vol 2 Issue 10, ISSN 2226-8235.
- Bongani Mushanyuri and Macleans Mzumara, “Inter-Sectoral Comparative Advantage of Tanzania and impact on International Purchasing”, Greener journal of Business and Management Studies, Vol 3 pp 361-368, October 2013, ISSN 2276-7827.
- Bongani Edwin Mushanyuri, “An investigation into the purchasing practices by Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the leather, clothing and textile manufacturing in Zimbabwe – Case of Harare SMEs”, The International Journal of Business And Management ,ISSN 2321 – 8916. (Accepted and In press)
- Felix Chari, Bongani Mushanyuri, and Macleans Mzumara, “ comparative Advantage of Ethiopia and the Role of International Purchasing”, Greener Journal of Economics and Accountancy Vol 2 (2) pp 51-57 June 2013,
- Felix Chari, Bongani Edwin Mushanyuri, Anna Chingarande and Roseline Karambakuwa, “ Purchasing Practices in Zimbabwean State Universities”, European Journal of Business and Social Sciences, Vol 1, No. 12, pp141-147, March 2013, ISSN 2235-767X.
- David Damiyano, Lazarus Muchabaiwa, Bongani Edwin Mushanyuri and Collins Prosper Chikomba, “An investigation of Zimbabwe’s manufacturing sector competitiveness”, International Journal of Development and Sustainability, Vol 1, (2) 2012, ISSN 2168-8662.
Major Research projects
Currently carrying out research for my PhD studies. The major thrust of the research is to improve the effectiveness of disaster supply chains in drought induced disaster in Zimbabwe.