Academic Profile for Robert Nzaro Qualifications:
- M Com Strategic Management and Corporate Governance (MSU)
- BBS-Banking and Finance (UZ)
- Micro-Financing, Banking and Financial Markets
- Nzaro, R., Njanike, K., Jaravani, E. (2013). The impact of regulation policy on product and service delivery of micro-financial institutions: A case of Zimbabwe. Global Advanced Research Journal of Management and Business Studies, 2(9), 429-438
- Nzaro, R., Njanike, K., Munenerwa, E., (2012). The Impact of Economic on Financial Services: A Case of Commercial Banks in Zimbabwe. Journal of Contemporary Management, 104-110
- Mauchi, F.N., Nzaro, R., Njanike, K., Masvosva, N., Karambakuwa, R.T., Damiyano, D., Gopo, R.N., Gombarume, F.B., Mangwende, S., Manomano, C. (2011). The Effectiveness of cash management policies: a case study of Hunyani flexible products. Educational Research, 2(7), 1299-1305.
- Nzaro, R., Njanike, K. (2011). An evaluation of Financial Strategies used by Companiesin the Retail Sector During Recession Period (2000-2010). Journal of BusinessManagement and Economics, 2(1), 22-27.