Department: Accountancy Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor of Accountancy, BUSE 2008,
- MBL BUSE 2013,
- Mcom Accounting, GZU 2014
- Manyani, O. (2014). An investigation into venture financing: A case study on small to medium scale enterprises in Bindura Urban, Zimbabwe (2013-2014). Elite Research Journal of Accounting and Business Management, 2(2), 10-25
- Manyani, O, Onias, Z., Mabhungu, I., Hove, N., Chisana, J (2014). An investigation on the effects of the world market cotton prices on the profitability of cotton production (the case of Chiredzi communal farmers, Zimbabwe). International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, 3(4), 437-448.
- Maseko, N., Manyani, O., Chiriseri, O., Tsekea, S., Mugogo, P.C., Chazuza, T., Mutengezanwa, M. (2012). An analysis of the impact of targeted government support on SMEs growth and development in Zimbabwe: A survey of Mashonaland Central Province. Journal of Research in International Business Management, 2(2), 51-59.
- Maseko, N., Manyani, O. (2011). Accounting practices of SMEs in Zimbabwe: An investigative study of record keeping for performance measurement (A case study of Bindura). Journal of Accounting and Taxation, 3(8), 171-181.