Department: Agricultural Economics, Education and Extension
- B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours) in Agricultural Economics (U.Z)
- M.Sc. in Agricultural & Applied Economics from (U.Z).
- Agricultural Education and Extension
- Pig,poultry and goat nutrition research,education and extension
- Curriculum development
- Book and module writing
- Animal science education
Research and Publications
- N.Mafuse, C.T Gadzirayi and V.T Munyati (2012). Contribution of Rural Communities in Supporting the Livelihood Strategies for Widows. Bulletin of Environment, Pharmacology and Life Sciences; Vol 1 July 2012: 22-28.
- V. Munyati, J.P Musara, G. Chagwiza, N.Mafuse, C. Parwada and J Chimvuramahwe (2012). Trends in Profitability and Measure of Government protection in Sorghum Production (Zimbabwe). Global Advanced Research Journal of Agricultural Science. (ISSN: 2315-5094) Vol 1(7) pp 182-185, September, 2012.
- Chagwiza Godfrey, Zivenge Emmanuel, Chivuraise Chipo, Munyati Vincent and Joseph Musara (2012). An Assessment on Factors Affecting Urban Vegetable Production in Harare. Global Advanced Research Journal of Agricultural Science. (ISSN: 2315-5094) Vol 1(8) pp, October 2012.
- Never Mafuse, Munyati Vincent, Mataruse Professor Edward, Manyumwa Dadirayi & Chimvuramahwe Joseph (2012). A Comparative Analysis of Profitability of Cotton Production under Contract and Non-Contract Farming. Global Journal of Science Frontier Research Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences. (Online ISSN: 2249-4626 & Print ISSN: 0975-5896) Volume 12 Issue 10 Version 1.0 Year 2012.
- Parwada Cosmas, Gadzirayi Christopher, Karavina Charles and Munyati Vincent. T (2012). A Review of Agro Forestry Technologies Adoption among Small-Holder Farmers in Zimbabwe. Journal of Sustainable Development Studies. ISSN 2201-4268 Volume 1 (2012), Number 1, 68-92.
- Chagwiza G, Musara JP, Chivuraise C, Chimvuramahwe J and Munyati VT (in press). Consumer Perception of Organically and Inorganically Produced Tomatoes: Implications on Purchasing Decision: Lessons from Naval Farm, Zimbabwe. International Research Journal of Agricultural Science and Soil Science (ISSN: 2251-0044).
Research in progress
Supply Response of Agricultural commodities in Zimbabwe.