- PhD – Fort Hare
- MSc Management of Development (Rural Development and HIV/AIDS) – Van Hall Larenstein (Netherlands)
- B.Sc. Agricultural Economics and Management – BUSE
- Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management, UZ
Department: Agricultural Economics, Extension and Education
Areas of Research Interest:
- Adoption of Agricultural innovation, Market Access and market linkages.
Current research projects:
- The use of off-farm storage facilities in marketing of soya -beans for smallholder farmers.
Recent publications (2010 to 2013):
- Social Capital. Contribution of Rural communities in supporting the livelihoods of widows.
- Transfer of learning: Factors Influencing the Transfer of Learning in Training Smallholder Farmers by Agritex Extension Workers in Zimbabwe on Moisture Conservation Innovations
- A comparative analysis of profitability of cotton production under contract and non-contract farming.
- Trends in Profitability and Measure of Government Protection in Sorghum Production (Zimbabwe)
- Seed cotton contract farming among small holder farmers: the case of Mashonaland Central province, Zimbabwe
Social Capital. Communities Supporting Livelihood of Widows.