Department: Agricultural Economics, Extension and Education
- Masters in Management of Development(Rural development and HIV/AIDS) Van Hall Larenstein part of Wageningen University (The Netherlands)
- B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours) in Agricultural Economics and Management from Bindura University Science Education (Zimbabwe)
- Postgraduate diploma in project Management and Management ,University of Zimbabwe, (Zimbabwe).
Areas of Research Interest:
- Adoption of Agricultural innovation, Market Access and market linkages.
Current research projects:
- The use of off-farm storage facilities in marketing of soya -beans for smallholder farmers.
Recent publications (2010 to 2013):
- Social Capital. Contribution of Rural communities in supporting the livelihoods of widows.
- Transfer of learning: Factors Influencing the Transfer of Learning in Training Smallholder Farmers by Agritex Extension Workers in Zimbabwe on Moisture Conservation Innovations
- A comparative analysis of profitability of cotton production under contract and non-contract farming.
- Trends in Profitability and Measure of Government Protection in Sorghum Production (Zimbabwe)
- Seed cotton contract farming among small holder farmers: the case of Mashonaland Central province, Zimbabwe
Social Capital. Communities Supporting Livelihood of Widows.