The E-Learning Analyst is responsible for developing and administration of the University Learning Management Systems.
Qualification and Experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing new E-Learning Systems or components;
- Upgrading and modifying existing E-Learning systems to meet user expectations and functionality;
- Responsible for the documenting of all modifications and developments that would have been made on E-Learning systems;
- Training first line ICT Support staff how to use and manipulate modified or/and new systems developments;
- Responsible for the backing and enforcing security features on the E-Learning systems;
- Testing and LMS integration, administration of the E-Learning servers (Linux & Windows) and technical support to users;
- Acting as technical expert for Authoring tools and their integration into Moodle LMS and identifying and driving new learning innovations e.g. social media usage, mobile technologies integration etc;
- Ability to work independently and take initiative;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail;
- Familiarity with SCORM (Sharable Content Object Reference Model) and/or AICC;
- Experience with the ADDIE (Analysis; Design, Development, Implementation, Evaluation).
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Send six (6) copies of the application consisting of the documents listed above to:
Bindura University of Science Education
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 27 September 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Qualifying female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”