Qualifications and Experience:
Applications should hold a Clean Class 1 Driver’s Licence, Defensive Certificate and 5 “O” Levels. Applicants should have a minimum of ten (10) years work experience of which five (5) years should be as a Class 1 Driver. The applicant must have a valid Medical Certificate and a police clearance.
- Be mature, friendly and helpful to the university clients;
- Have the ability to execute instructions and
- Be willing to work during odd hours, weekends and public holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ferrying staff and students to and from various sites,
- Carryout pre-driving vehicle – check-ups and submit the report to the Head Driver/Transport Officer;
- Filling in of vehicle log books before and after vehicle use and report all defects or accidents to the Transport Officer;
- Take full control of the vehicle and passenger before, during and after driving;
- Ensure that vehicle is clean before and after use and
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Six (6) copies of the following: application letter, certified copies of Educational Certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and CVs giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for
and submitted to:
Senior Assistant Registrar (Human Resources)
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date will be Monday, 9 December 2019. For more information phone (0271) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”