- Doctor of Philosophy in Social Work (University of Pretoria, South Africa)
- Master of Social Work (University of Zimbabwe)
- Bachelor of Social Work Honours (University of Zimbabwe)
- Certificate in Project Management (University of Zimbabwe)
Position: Lecturer, Department of Social Work
Child poverty, community development, developmental social work.
- Tawanda Masuka – Transforming Social Work in Zimbabwe from Social Control to Social Change. The Social Work Practitioner-Researcher 2015 27(2):204-219.
- Tawanda Masuka – The New Constitution of Zimbabwe and its Implications for Social Workers. Journal of Social Welfare and Human Rights 2014 2(1):29-40.
- Tawanda Masuka – Poverty and child abuse in Zimbabwe: a social work perspective. Child Abuse Research: A South African Journal 2013 14(1):82-88.
- Richard Gamuchirai Banda & Tawanda Masuka -The systematic marginalization of women in conflict resolution initiatives in Zimbabwe: The Case of the GPA. Southern
- Peace Review Journal 2(1 ) 2013-02-15 Special Issue with OSSREA Zimbabwe Chapter:56-74.