- PhD information Systems North-West University – 2020
- MSc Computer Science – University of Zimbabwe 2009
- BSc Hons Information Systems – Midlands State University – 2004
- PGCHE – 2011 – Botho University
- Cyber security and Cyber-crimes
- Information Security
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Financial Services
- Human Computer Interaction
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data Privacy and Security
- Information Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Computer Network Security
Matyokurehwa, K., Rudhumbu, N., Gombiro, C. and Mlambo, C., 2020. Cybersecurity awareness in Zimbabwean universities: Perspectives from the students. Security and Privacy.
Gombiro, C., Jantjies, M. and Mavetera, N., 2015. A conceptual framework for detecting financial crime in mobile money transactions. Journal of Governance and Regulation, 4(4), pp.727-734.
Sivakumar, S., Venkataraman, S. and Gombiro, C., 2015. A user-intelligent adaptive learning model for learning management system using data mining and artificial intelligence. International Journal for Innovative Research in Science and Technology, 1(10), pp.78-81.