- PhD (Philosophy and Policy Studies in Education) (University of the Free State, 2020).
- MScEd (Curriculum Studies) (Bindura University of Science Education, 2010).
- Licentiate Degree in Education (Biology) (‘Enrique Jose Varona’ Higher Institute of Pedagogy, 1999).
Area of Research Interest
- Gender issues in institutions
- Guidance and counseling in rural schools.
- Policy issues in education
- Chikuvadze, P. & Matswetu, V.S. (2013). Gender stereotyping and female pupils’ perception of studying Advanced Level Sciences: A survey of one province in Zimbabwe. Gender and Behaviour, 11(1): 5285-5296.
- Matswetu, V.S. & Chikuvadze, P. (2014). Towards science education for all: Teacher support for female pupils in the Zimbabwean science class. Annals of Modern Education, 6(1): 1-15.
- Chikuvadze, P. & Matswetu, V.S. (2014). Pupils’ views on parental support for females’ participation in Advanced level sciences: A survey of one province in Zimbabwe. Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Gender Mainstreaming at Higher Education Institutions beyond 2015: Equity and Equality. 16th – 17th September, Elephant Hills Resort, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.
- Chikuvadze, P. & Matswetu, V.S. (2015). Gender specific barriers affecting females’ participation in Small to Medium Entrepreneurial activities in one rural district of Zimbabwe. Proceedings of the Zimbabwe International Research Symposium 10th Edition. Research Council of Zimbabwe, 12th – 13th February, Harare International Conference Centre, Zimbabwe.
- Chikuvadze, P., Matswetu, V.S. & Mugijima, S. (2015). An analysis of female lecturers’ participation in civil engineering research and development activities at one polytechnic in Zimbabwe. Journal of Education and Practice, 6(21): 130-135.
- Chikuvadze, P., Matswetu, V. S. & Mugijima, S. (2015). An analysis of gender specific factors influencing female pupils’ dropout rate in secondary education in one rural district of Zimbabwe. Solusi University Research Journal, 9: 17-32.
- Gatsi, C., Chikuvadze, P. & Mugijima, S. (2016). An analysis of HIV and AIDS spatial awareness and vulnerability level with specific reference to staff at one polytechnic in Zimbabwe. Journal of Education and Practice, 7(19): 30-38.
- Matswetu, V.S., Kagaba, M. & Chikuvadze, P. (2017). Zimbabwean women’s participation and representation in politics: Lessons from Rwanda. Solusi University Research Journal, 11: 8-21.
- Chikuvadze P., Magutsa L.K. & Gonzo G. (2021). Exploring the influence of corporate governance pillars in promoting sustainable learning in Zimbabwean rural schools. International Journal of Research and Scientific Innovation, VIII(II): 166-171.
- Chikuvadze P., Magutsa L.K., Musengi J. & Gonzo G. (2021). Exploring challenges faced by rural Zimbabwean school-going single mothers in nurturing children: A literature perspective. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 12(3): 108-111.
- Chidarikire M. & Chikuvadze P. (2021). Vulnerable learners’ experiences on drug abuse in Zimbabwean rural schools: A literature review perspective. East African Journal of Education & Social Sciences, 2(2): 80-86.
Peer Review Works.
- International Journal of Educational Research and Review.
- Issues in Business Management and Economics.
- Makerere Journal of Higher Education.
- Perspectives in Education.
- Research Journal of Educational Studies and Review.
- Issues in Scientific Research.
- Research Journal for Food Science and Nutrition.