DEPUTY BURSAR, FINANCE AND INVESTMENTS (1 POST)
The Deputy Bursar is part of the Senior Management Team of the University and plays a key role in the financial management of the University’s resources.
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must have at least a First Degree in Accounting or fully completed professional qualifications such as CA, CIS, CIMA, ACCA. Master’s Degree or other higher qualifications will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent shall be responsible for:-
- Investment analysis, market research and recommending the investment of University funds. Producing a monthly report and updating the investment register;
- The management of stores and stocks through periodic stock takes;
- Supervision of procurement of fuel ensuring that minimum re-order levels are maintained;
- Analysis of all Canteens Trading Accounts, reviews all Canteen procurement requirements and ensure the business unit remain viable;
- Financial analysis – Performance of the BUSE Farm and Printing Press and
- Assisting Bursar in providing secretarial services to the Investment Committee.
Applications should be submitted in PDF Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Applications should include an Application letter, certified copies of Educational Certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and working experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three (3) referees including email addresses. Visit the University’s website on www.buse.ac.zw/vacancies.
If you intend to submit hard copies, applications should clearly indicate the “Post applied for” and submitted to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar – Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for applications is Monday, 15 February 2021. For more information phone (066210) 7531-2, 842711 (066210) 6230.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”