- Ph.D (WITS Business School, South Africa)
- Msc. Finance and Investments (NUST, Zimbabwe)
- Bcom. Hons. Management (NUST, Zimbabwe)
- Executive Certificate in Treasury Management (UZ, Zimbabwe)
- Diploma in Personnel Management(IPMZ, Zimbabwe)
- Executive Program in Algorithmic Trading – EPAT (QuantInst, India)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Markets
- Development Finance
- Financial Modelling
- Financial Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Research Publications
1. Dennis Murekachiro (2016), A Review of Artificial Neural Networks Application to Stock Market Predictions, Journal of Network and Complex Systems, Vol. 6 No. 4, pp 1-4.
2. Dennis Murekachiro (2016), Time Series Volatility Forecasting of the Zimbabwean Stock Exchange, International Journal of Business and Management, Vol. IV, Issue III, pp 41-52.
3. Dennis Murekachiro (2015), Leading the Moses Way, ISBN 0797466296.
4. Dennis Murekachiro (2014), Opinion Polls and Stock Markets; Evidence from the 2013 Zimbabwe Presidential Elections, Researchjournaliâ€™s Journal of Finance, Volume 2, No 4 April, pp1-9
5. Dennis Murekachiro and Ephraim Matanda (2013), An Investigation of Operational Microfinance Institutions in Zimbabwe in the Multicurrency Era;2009-2012, Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, Volume 1, Issue 6, pp382-399.
6. Dennis Murekachiro,Ephraim Matanda,Ledwin Chimwai,Loverage chakazamba,Hlupeko Dube, Watson Munyanyi and campion Chiromba (2013), An Enquiry into the Future Economic Growth in Zimbabwe, Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, Volume 1,Issue 7, pp374-401.
7. Dennis Murekachiro (2012), Financial Derivatives Markets; Growth Prospects of the Financial Derivative Market in Zimbabwe, Lambert Academic Publishing.
Major Research Projects
Stock Price Forecasting Using Artificial Neural Networks – PhD Studies
SME Capacity Building Workshop in Mutare
Certificates in High Performance Computing in Financial Analytics and Artificial Intelligence