Qualifications and Experience:
Applicants must have a degree in Management Information Systems/Records Management/Social Sciences/Public Administration or related field from a recognised institution and a minimum of four(4) years post qualification experience. Applicants must also have experience in a University or related institution setup and be highly computer literate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing of admissions;
- Planning, scheduling and directing admissions activities;
- Keeping students registration records;
Custodian of Academic Regulations;
- Custodian of all student records;
- Keep and issue academic transcripts;
- Planning and co-ordination of student registration;
- Secretariat to SENEX – Admissions;
- Supervision of junior staff in the unit (section);
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Send six (6) copies of the application consisting of the documents listed above to:
Bindura University of Science Education
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 27 September 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Qualifying female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”