- Application forms may be downloaded by clicking here or obtained from the University, Admissions Office.
- Payment of application fees can be done at the University Cash Office or through any CBZ Bank – A/c No : 662-60902130074, Bindura Branch
- Complete the application form in full and indicate on top of the application form the intake you prefer (March or August) and the mode of study (Block or Full Time).
- Post or hand deliver your completed application form to; Assistant Registrar – Admissions, Registration & Student Records, Bindura University of Science Education Bag 1020 Bindura.
- Attach certified copies of educational qualifications, I.D, Birth Certificate and proof of payment of the requisite application fees. Applications without these documents will not be processed.
- Successful candidates will be notified through their contact numbers and national press.
For normal entry a student must :-
- have 5 ordinary Level passes including Mathematics and English Language or the use of English Language examination or approved equivalent; and
- 2 Advanced Level subject passes or their equivalent.
Special and Mature entry
There are also provisions for special and mature entry into some specified programmes.
Ordinary Level equivalents
- Ordinary Level of the Associated Examining Board’s General Certificate of Education.
- Credit Standard of the Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate.
- Ordinary Level of the University of London’s General Certificate of Education
- Subsidiary Standard of the Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate.
- Ordinary Level of the Zimbabwe Schools Examinations Council.
Advanced Level equivalents
- Advanced Level of the Associated Examining Board’s General Certificate of Education.
- Principal Subject Standard of Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate.
- Advanced Level of the University of London’s General Certificate of Education.
- Advanced Level of the Zimbabwe Schools Examinations Council
For admission to a particular programme of study and/or for subjects/Courses within the programmes there may be specific restrictions on the choice of subjects in the General Requirements and/or additional requirements concerning entry. Such additional requirements shall be prescribed in the faculty regulations.
Masters Degrees by coursework
The normal entry requirements is an appropriate degree, professional qualification and experience or approved equivalent qualification. Other qualifications may be considered by the Senate on the recommendations of the departments and faculties concerned.
MPhil and DPhil degrees
These degree programmes are carried out primarily through supervised research work but may include an element of coursework not exceeding 25% of the total programme. Studies may be pursued on full time or part time basis. There is no closing date as students do not follow academic terms.
For more information click here to download the University Prospectus