Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor of Commerce degree in Accounting or its equivalent;
- The candidate should be highly computer literate, proficient in Pastel Accounting package and conversant with statutory requirements;
- The candidate must have a minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience in an Accounting Environment;
- Knowledge of Farm Accounting will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate shall have the following duties and responsibilities among others:
- Daily updating of books of accounts including the Cashbook;
- Raising receipts, invoices, GRVs and related documents;
- Processing payments;
- Manning all farm sales, stocks and assets;
- Petty cash management;
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliation statements;
- Handling internal and external audits;
- Debtors and creditors management;
- Preparing Financial Statements;
- Preparing Management Reports for the Farm Board;
- Advising the Farm Manager on financial matters;
- Preparing livestock reconciliations;
- Preparing the payroll;
- Computations and remittances of statutory deductions (NSSA, NEC, Union fees);
- Preparing farm budgets and variance analysis reports;
- Cash-flow management;
- Filing of Farm documents;
- Implementing financial obligations on farm contracts and
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources.
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 14 February 2022. For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”