The students listed below were accepted into the halls of residence for the November 2021 face to face lectures.
Kindly note that accommodation fee is RTGS$6 000.00 for the November period.
Students are being advised to pay for accommodation before checking in and bring proof of payment.
Check-in is on Sunday 31 October 2021 between 1000 hours and 1200 hours. A ZUPCO bus will be available on the check-in day to ferry students between campuses at a cost.
KINDLY NOTE THAT:
- Accommodation is being offered for the period of November 2021 only.
- Accommodation for the December 2021 Exams is reserved for Part 1 students ONLY.
- Gas stoves, paraffin stoves and candles are not allowed in the halls of residence.
- No cooking is allowed in the Halls of residence.
- Food is available at the University Canteen with prices ranging from RTGS$ 80-00 to RTGS$ 200-00
TO DOWNLOAD LIST OF STUDENTS CLICK LINK BELOW
For information on On-Campus accommodation kindly contact:
Mrs A. Sajiwa 0772 772 464
For information on Off-Campus accommodation kindly go to the BUSE website Students Menu
STUDENTS-> STUDENT AFFAIRS->OFF CAMPUS LIFE-> BOARDING HOUSES
LIGHT INDUSTRIES – SHASHI VIEW – CHIWARIDZO – CHIPINDURA – AERODROME – CLUSTERS AND TOWN CENTRE
Mr F. M. T Zanza 0714156592