To be an ISO 9001certified university through monitoring and maintaining quality standards in teaching, research and extension/community service as well as observing the major tenets of assuring quality.
To train highly acclaimed BUSE graduates who are innovative and fit for the purpose, with entrepreneurial skills, for the benefit of the nation and the international community.
Quality Assurance Policy Statement
Quality assurance at the Bindura University of Science Education seeks to develop the institution into a hub of excellence through cultivating a quality culture in all its activities in order to produce competent and universally employable graduates.
The functions of the Quality Assurance Department are:
- Oversee the implementation of the University Quality Assurance Policy;
- Strategic planning to achieve the objectives of the University Quality Assurance Framework;
- Manage the Secretariat of the University Quality Assurance Committee;
- Coordinate and support Quality Assurance and Enhancement of Management Systems across the University;
- Contribute to the identification, development and promotion of the University’s Quality Assurance protocols and mechanisms;
- Lead in the development and implementation of Quality Assurance initiatives;
- Contribute to the formulation of the University’s Quality Assurance Policies and Practices and to their implementation and monitoring across the University and where appropriate in the University’s affiliate and Associate institutions;
- Liaise with donors and funding agencies to mobilise financial resources for Quality Assurance activities;
- Coordinate the process of accreditation of academic programmes
- Carrying out other duties related to Quality Assurance as may be assigned from time to time by the Vice Chancellor.
Staff Members and Contact Details
Mrs V Denhere, Quality Assurance Auditor (0772 375 125)
Mr J Marange, Administrative Assistant (0779510546)
Address: Offices number 1 and 2
Faculty of Commerce Complex (Main Campus), Bindura