ENROLLMENT IN PROGRESS FOR THE AUGUST 2021 INTAKE
The University is still enrolling students in some of its programs. Candidates who apply for Undergraduate Degree programmes should have the specified ‘A’ Level subjects and at least 5 ‘O’ Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics unless indicated otherwise. A pass in ‘O’ Level Science is required for all programmes in the following Faculties: Faculty of Science Education, Faculty of Science and Engineering and Faculty of Agriculture and Environmental Science. Mature entry will be considered for candidates who are at least 25 years of age and have proven relevant work experience. Special entry will be accorded to candidates with relevant Diplomas and work experience. For further details pertaining to mature and special entry kindly refer to the General Academic Regulations as per the Prospectus on the University Website (www.buse.ac.zw)
Mathematics Bridging Course
The University is also accepting candidates who have the relevant “A” Level subjects and have attempted Mathematics at “O” Level but have not yet passed the subject. Those candidates will be required to pass a Mathematics Bridging Course offered by the University before commencing studies and pass the “O” Level Mathematics before proceeding to their Industrial Attachment/Teaching Practice or Final year of study, which-ever comes first. Candidates who wish to be considered through the Mathematics Bridging Course (MBC) should indicate ‘MBC’ on top of first page of their application form.
A non – refundable fee of ZWL $4,428.00 for the Mathematics Bridging Course and should be paid into the University Account detailed below.
Visit the University website www.buse.ac.zw for ALL programmes and those that require the Mathematics Bridging Course.
Note: All applications must be done on official application forms which can be obtained from the University upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ZW$820.00 for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes. Applications can also be done online using this link http://elearning.buse.ac.zw/apply#/
Application forms can be downloaded from the University website; www.buse.ac.zw. All applications should be accompanied by certified copies of ‘O’, ‘A’ Level certificates or results slip, Birth Certificate, National I.D certificates as specified under entry qualifications. Applications forms should be submitted by 31 August 2021.
No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid. Downloaded application forms must be accompanied by a valid receipt or bank deposit slip.
Please note that we have a reduced new fees structure, the details of the new structure are on our website.
Bank Details: CBZ
Account name: Bindura University of Science Education.
Account Number: 6626 0902130074
All 2021 applicants should check the status of their applications on the University website (www.buse.ac.zw).Those that were offered places should pay their non –refundable deposit stated in the offer letters in order to secure their places.
For further information, contact the Assistant Registrar-Admissions, Student Registration and Records on 0713113394/ 0712 842 710(0271)/0712842721/ 7531-2, 7623 or 0772 154 880-2-5-7-8 Extension 1022/1032 or e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website; www.buse.ac.zw.
You can also visit our Harare Campus at Old Mutual Finance House, Corner Second Street and Speke Avenue, Harare
Applications should be addressed to:
Assistant Registrar – Admissions
Students Records and Registration
Bindura University of Science Education
- Bag 1020
List of Programmes which applicants can apply for entry through the Mathematics Bridging Course:
- Faculty of Agriculture and Environmental Science
- All programmes except the Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Faculty of Science Education
- Bachelor of Science Education Honours Degree in Physics (HBScEdPh) (2 years) In Service and Bachelor of Science Education Honours Degree in Physics (BScEdPhH) (4 years) Pre Service.
- Bachelor of Science Education Honours Degree in Geography HBScEdGg) (2 years) In Service and Bachelor of Science Education Honours Degree in Geography (BScEdGgH) (4 years) Pre Service.
- Bachelor of Science Education Honours Degree in Mathematics (HBScEdMt) (2 years) In Service and Bachelor of Science Education Honours Degree in Mathematics (BScEdMtH) (4 years) Pre Service.
- Bachelor of Science Education Honours Degree in Biology (HBScEdBz) (2 years) In Service and Bachelor of Science Education Honours Degree in Biology BScEdBzH (4 years) Pre Service.
- Bachelor of Science Education Honours Degree in Chemistry (HBScEdCh) (2 years) In Service and Bachelor of Science Education Honours Degree in Chemistry BScEdChH (4 years) Pre Service.
- Faculty of Commerce
- All programmes except for Bachelor of Accountancy Honours Degree.
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Sports Science and Management.