Minimum qualifications: PhD in Inorganic Chemistry.
Experience: Teaching at university level as a lecturer or as a teaching assistant for recent PhD holders
Successful candidate should able to
- Teach inorganic chemistry courses at all levels to undergraduates
- Teach metalorganic and coordination chemistry, inorganic spectroscopy and syntheses.
- Teach post-graduate courses Inorganic Chemistry.
- Teach materials chemistry.
- Teach Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
- Develop and introduce new undergraduate and post-graduate programmes.
- Supervise undergraduate and post-graduate research projects
- Develop and supervise laboratory practicals.
- Link the department with international and professional organizations.
- Apply for research grants to international and regional research funding institutions
Above all the incumbent must be an active researcher publishing regularly in peer reviewed journals and must participate in community service. He must also be in a position to teach a minimum of three courses per semester.
Six (6) copies of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and CVs giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses. Kindly visit our website o
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for and submitted to:
Assistant Registrar, Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. For more information phone (0271) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9
NB Post is OPEN until filled